Monday, August 10, 2009

Ten little fingers, ten tiny toes...

the sweetest of smiles...and a cute little nose!
I couldn't just pick a few favorites after meeting lil Bradi. I immediately fell in
love with this sweet baby.

I love how the sun is shining in on Bradi in this picture.
Look at all that hair... Bradi with her amazing Mom & Dad...congratulations Beth & Eric!
Bradi wasn't camera shy at all- she was only 6 days old when we took these pictures
and she showed us her sweet lil eyes.
I love how she has her leg up in this picture...she just looks so relaxed.
And she started getting sick of our picture taking and decided to take a big yawn..I love when babies yawn!!

I don't love baby tears, but I still thought this was a cute picture of Bradi.
And then here is a body-parts collage...look at those tiny fingers and toes.

No comments: